Monday, April 21, 2014

Google Glass visits Bethel Park Soccer & Coaching possibilities for Glass


On Saturday, I had the opportunity to take my Google Glass to the Bethel Park 5th/6th grade soccer game at Neil Armstrong Middle School.  Like many places I go, people are interested in finding out more about Google Glass and the features.  I was able to take some photos by blinking my eye and recording video with just a tap to the glasses.

As I was there, I was thinking about all of the possibilities of training with this technology.  A coach could wear the Google Glass and record tutorials without using their hands and upload them.  A coach could also record a game with audio and use it as a way to reflect upon what they saw from the sidelines and show it to the players as a development tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment